Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Monday, April 3, 2023

Quick and Easy Mini Easter Buckets


Darling Easter buckets that can be filled with whatever you like, candies, candles, a plant, etc.  Perfect for hiding with special prizes for your Easter Egg Hunt, favors, gifts, décor and more.

I picked these little metal buckets up at different garage sales.
Brought them home and washed them up. 


I then went on-line to look for Easter images 
I liked and printed several different ones out.


Cut them out.


Glued them on with white glue which I already had.


Held for a few mins for the image to adhere


There you have it, simple, quick and easy!
They would be cute as whatever you decide to use them for.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin