Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Sunday, July 3, 2011

The Wedding Reception (part 6)

Announcing the entrance of The Wedding Party at the Reception

Bridesmaid and Best Man

Bridesmaid and Best Man

Flower Girl and Maids of Honor
with Bride and Groom following

Parents

BIG group hug around Bride and Groom!

Wedding Party Table

Ring Bearer and Flowers Girls

Tanya made all the centerpieces

Best Man speech

Best Man speech

Brides Brother gives speech

Celebrate

Bride and Groom dance





Father and Bride Dance



Mother and Groom dance



Let's cut the cake!


Open wide!

Awww

Bouquet Toss

Garter Fling


Bride and Groom with Bouquet and Garter catchers

2 comments:

  1. How sweet! Aren't family weddings wonderful?!
    Jane-Jacksonville

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still having fun with the wedding photos I see. Looks like everyone did have a great time..the bride and groom look very happy, here's to many years of happy-ness for them.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin