Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Tear Open Those Gifts! (part 9 ~ final installment) Whew!

We all gathered the next day to watch the Mr and Mrs open their gifts.
You'll notice we're just a tad drained.....

with the exception of baby Devin!
He was still on full :)


























They received so many nice things including that all necessary money.
Did you see the embroidered dish towels?
You just don't get things like that much anymore..
I tried to sneak them in my purse but that
Mrs Newton has hawk eyes I tell ya!!
LOL


Then we devoured leftovers from the reception....
it was all sooo delish!

So if you've stayed through ALL my posts I thank you!
You have some endurance!

I will leave you with two photos; the bouquet and 


Mr and Mrs Brandon Newton 

3 comments:

  1. Looks like they got some nice gifts!Fun to see all your wedding posts - now you have a good online album.
    I like your new header too. Wish I knew how to make them!
    Jane-Jacksonville

    p.s. Thanks for visiting my blog yesterday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the towels too!!! Now, back to reality, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like they received so many nice goodies. How fun that you were able to party all over again.
    I like your new header!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin