Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Family Wedding Photos (part 8)

♥♥♥♥♥

Groom with Brides Attendants

Brides Attendants

The Wedding Party

Again???

Groom and Uncles

Bride with Brother in Law

Bride with Brother

Groom with Sister


Groom and Mother (me)

Groom with Brothers and Sister

Bride with Cousin, Brother, and Brother in Laws

Bride with Brother in Law

Groom with Aunt

Bride and Groom with Aunt

Bride and Groom with Groom's Sister, Mother and Brothers


Bride and Groom with Brides Parents

♥♥♥♥♥

4 comments:

  1. So enjoying your photos of this darling wedding, Deb. Romance is in the air ... lovely colors. You look smashing!

    Have a wonderful week ~
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous day! It looks like the weather was perfect! congratulations to the Bride and Groom and your whole family.

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love looking at the pictures. A cute couple, and everyone looked they are were having a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a Lovely Wedding ~ Perfect Weather, You looked Beautiful!
    What more could one ask for ;))
    Hugs back atcha :) Angel

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin