Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Friday, July 29, 2011

Farming...It's in Their Blood....

Last weekend  Brandon and Tanya got home from their Honeymoon
so we took Lily home and had a BBQ with Tanya's family.

The "back 40" needed to be mowed so C and T volunteered.



Yep, hat and all.


Looks like a pro, huh?
LOL


yeehaw!


Next....


Yes, I know this isn't farming....


but it's as close as they'll get


now that my parents have passed.


mmm BBQ chicken

Lily is patiently waiting for something to drop ;)


We had a great time with great food and great company!

2 comments:

  1. What great photo's and how cute. I'm so glad everyone could get together to welcome the happy couple home and have a great bbq. Looks like fun to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is definitely not the way we farmed. You make it look so much fun now.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin