Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Etsy Cottage Style Colors Party

ECS Colors Party for July is Red, White and Blue!


When I saw it was Red, White and Blue I didn't have to go far to get to them.
I headed for one of my Grandmother's old radios where I have a little Patriotic Vignette.

It includes a twig & red berry wreath along with red, white and blue wooden star boxes and an old red candlestick. These were all from yard sales or thrifts.


The doily was made by my other Grandmother.
The vintage inspired star box I love! Inside are 5 smaller boxes.
It along with the handmade mirror and patriotic basket were also from thrifts or yard sales.
The little electric prim light I found on eBay years ago.
The red,white and blue mason jar I painted.
It was one of my Mothers and when I saw it had a star on it I knew it needed to be r,w,&b.
And, in my opinion, the pis de resistance is the red and white stripe half apron
that was my Mother's, which works beautifully as a "scarf".


Be sure to pop over and see everyone's colors!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Deb! I haven't done my Colors post yet..working on a new website for selling, but I wanted to pop by. Love your new blogsight banner and all. Love your true colors too. THe vignette is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Red, white and blue display you have there! love that some of it were family treasures! Hugs and have a great day! Marilou

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew you would have something good to share Deb--that is a fabulous display you created!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very primmy and country cute--and I like the apron as a "scarf"--nice touch!
    Smiles, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of pretty things here today Deb!

    Hope you are having a happy week!
    xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin