Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Fertilizer Friday ~ The Whites

I'm joining Tootsie over at Tootsie Time for Fertilizer Friday!


While wandering the garden looking for some inspiration for today,
 I discovered the 'whites' had taken center stage.

Garlic Chives ready to burst into flower


Love their little clusters of star shapes.



Then there were the Feverfew in full bloom.


Such happy daisy like flower bunches.


The UFO (Unidentified Flower Object) from last weeks post.


Not quite fully open yet.


This little yellow Baby Rose jumped up and said
"me, me!"



Not much happening in the garden these days.
We're between the first and second big push,
at the 'rest stop' before the second wave hits.
Hoping for more to show next week.
☺☺

11 comments:

  1. Your garden still looks so beautiful Deb! Mine looks so sad from all our rain. It's raining again this morning ~ but supposed to be nice on Saturday ~ I hope!

    Thank you for sharing your garden with us!

    Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
    xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely flowers! I especially love the Garlic Chives (beautiful AND practical, I presume :) ) and the roses! I have none this year so I'm enjoying them virtually in gardens all around the world and it's such a treat! :)

    I may have to add them to our baby boomer and senior gardening plans for next year though. I miss their sweet fragrance and my computer just doesn't smell as good a real live rose. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. I didn't even know garlic grows like that and has such pretty blooms.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Deb. I really like the looks of that Feverfew. I have never tried it nut I may have to add it to my list. I love flowers that bloom now while others are giving up. Your baby Yellow Rose is a beauty too. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. aloha,

    i'm enjoying your garden views this morning...what a nice collection of white and yellow annuals, very pretty


    thanks for sharing that with us today

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty. I wonder if the feverfew would do well here in the heat? It is quite pretty and if I remember correctly, it smells nice too.
    Nice to "meet" you,
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love feverfew - so carefree and easy and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Still looks lovely... yellow roses are one of my favorites and that is sure a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have garlic chives and feverfew in bloom in the garden here too. Your yellow rose is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty light colors! I have some white at the moment too and it really cools off those hot summer colors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. VERY PRETTY I LIKE SOME WHITE IN THE GARDEN

    SUE

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin