Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Etsy Treasury

This has been so fun!
I've been included in 2 different Etsy Treasuries in the last two days!
It's so exciting for someone to chose one of your items from ALL of the wonderful things on Etsy.

Yesterday my Rose Heart was chosen by
Purple Platypus for the Wedding Bells Are Ringing Treasury she made.
Thank you Chantal!



Today my Caramel Apples were chosen by Ageless Things 
for the Autumn Country Style Treasury she put together.
Thank you Edyie!

  

2 comments:

  1. Carmel apples!! Yum!! 'Tis the season!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your rose heart is so precious and who wouldn't pick your apples! I know the validation felt good to you! Lezlee

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin