Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Berry Cobbler


I decided to make a cobbler
with the berries we picked the other day
and thought I'd share my
quick & easy recipe.
You can use most any fresh fruit with this.
*
Quick Fruit Cobbler
*
4 Tablespoons Butter/Margarine,
cut into squares
1/2 cup unsifted Flour,
spoon into cup
1/2 cup Sugar
1 teaspoon Baking Powder
1/2 Milk
2 to 4 cups fresh Fruit or Berries
*
Dot bottom of 9-by-9-by-2-inch baking dish
with Butter squares.
In a bowl, mix together Flour, Sugar,
Baking Powder, and Milk.
Pour over Butter and spoon
Fruit over all,
allowing space for dough to bubble up.
Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven
for 30-35 minutes,
or until golden brown.
Makes 6 to 8 servings.

Don't forget to join my giveaway!! 

3 comments:

  1. Oh that looks so good too.Got to write this one down.
    Hugs
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please do, It's yummy Sara!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Deb! THat Cobbler looks great! Thanks for the invite to your giveaway, but like you Liz contacted me and I've already recieved my MMV3 a few weeks back and had a giveaway too ;) I love the program and use it more desktop publishing than scrapping.
    Happy Blogiversary!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin