Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

.

.

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Mosaic Scenery and an Award!




Time for Mosaic Monday with
Mary, as our hostess, over at Little Red House.

I used some scenery photo's from our Road Trip to Monterey
and played with them a little in Paint Shop.






Now skedaddle over and see all the other Mosaics!

and

Maggie from The White Farmhouse gave me
an I love Your Blog Award.
Thank you Maggie!


Now I have to list 10 things that I love.

1. My middle son, Cody's comedic personality.
He will keep you in stitches!


2. My oldest son, Brandon's equally comedic personality.
Get them both together and watch out!
You ribs will be sore the next day


3. All my crazy kids!
They keep me going :)



4. Mornings before anyone else is awake.
Finally some peace to myself!


5. When someone else cooks....
anyone?...anyone?


6. Having everyone, me, all 4 kids, and Dad, all getting along...
at the same time.
Kinda rare in this house
See I even had to use 2 photos! LOL


7. A Starbucks Venti Mocha Frappachino
mmmm....Heaven


8. Having all my housework and chores DONE!
yeh, this rarely happens
but a girl can dream can't she?

9. My dogs going crazy when I return home
They love me!


10. You all know this one....
Dragonflys
Yep, that's my hand with a Dragonfly on it!!!




Now to pass it on to 10 fellow bloggers!

Diane@A Picture is Worth 1,000 Words
Linda@Coastal Charm
Amy@Four Sisters in a Cottage
Maggie@Just Between You and Me
Jennifer@The Old Painted Cottage
Angel@My Garden Cottage
Tootsie@Tootsie Time
Maureen@Cottage 960
Lanette@Cottage Elements
Brenda@Dragonflys and Stars

Ok Ladies it's your turn!
Have fun ☺☺
Blog Widget by LinkWithin