Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Good Bye Bynx, We Miss You!


It's with a heavy heart that I say
Bynx crossed over the Rainbow Bridge yesterday.

She was the best companion for my youngest son.
She would bring him presents -
 grasshoppers, praying mantis, even a mouse or two.
They would of course, have broken legs or spines, 
she didn't want them getting away after all 
before she could gift them.

It seems like yesterday he had just gotten her at 6 wks. old.
She had been through so much in her 20 yrs.
Broken teeth, amputated front leg, kidney disease,
bladder infections and a chronic respiratory issue.
She fought each battle and survived.
She was a survivor!

She can now run with Cyndar, Katie, Toby, Bailey 
I miss all of them and the ones before them so much right now.

I will be taking some time to unplug for a bit.

Everyone stay safe and stay well. ♥





RIP Bynx you are so very loved and so missed

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin