Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Friday, May 27, 2022

The Pioneer Woman Tritan Tumbler Review


The Pioneer Woman Tritan Tumbler is gorgeous!
Made to be durable in strong plastic.
It appears to be glass until you pick it up and realize it's not. 
Perfect for Summer when outdoors and don't want anything breakable. 
I adore the pattern and color (my favorite). 
The pattern, by the way, 
is raised making this tumbler easy to pick up 
should you need help with gripping. 
A great size at 24 ounces, ample to hold your desired beverage.


Available at Walmart Stores

 I may have received one or more of the products mentioned above for free or a discounted price. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin