Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Friday, May 27, 2022

Great Fit for Your Ceiling Fan Light ~ Review


I have such a hard time finding the correct cap size for my ceiling fan light and these Better Homes and Garden DECO 60W Soft White CLASSIC CANDLE 4PK bulbs fit perfectly! Love the sturdy durability of this bulb. Made solid with 4 in a pack gives you enough to switch out your old bulbs to LED. I absolutely think the packaging is awesome. To avoid breakage the top and bottom of each bulb goes into it's own "hole", so no contact is made. They give off a clear clean glow too!



Available at Walmart Stores

I may have received one or more of the products mentioned above for free or a discounted price. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin