Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Saturday, July 4, 2015

I'm Fighting Wrinkles Kicking And Screaming!! #hydratingantiwrinkleserum



I started using Alice Nouveau Hydrating Anti-Wrinkle Serum about a week ago. I am surprised at the results I am already seeing!
This serum has a formula of premium ingredients and natural extracts which work to help combat the most common signs of aging. The serum blends a high concentrate of 2.5% Retinol to reduce fine lines and even skin tone.


Retinol is the only beauty ingredient with studied and proven results. Retinol is designed to improve skin texture, fade spots and improve wrinkles.
How you say?
Retinol works on a molecular level to repair skin and stimulate collagen, resulting in firmer, smoother, wrinkle-free skin and continues providing better results the longer you use it. Retinol is the #1 dermatologist-recommended anti-aging ingredient for a reason, because it works!

Hyaluronic Acid, together with Green Tea, Vitamin E and Jojoba Oil deliver anti aging and hydrating benefits, as well as, reduce dark spots and clogged pores.

Alice Nouveau Hydrating Anti-Wrinkle Serum is chemical free which is gently absorbed and free from irritating alcohols, parabens, and sulphates.

Manufactured in the USA in an FDA approved facility and comes with risk-free 60-day money back guarantee.



I really like the way the ''pump'' fits my finger, one gentle push and it dispenses the amount I need.

It seems to come out thicker than other brands I've tried,

 but upon applying it seems to melt right into my skin.

 It leaves a very mild fresh scent and absolutely no stickiness.

I wash my face, apply the Hydrating Anti-Wrinkle Serum, then my moisturizer.  I do this morning and night.

I also use it on my neck, and décolletage.
I have used Retinol Serums before but I was surprised at how quickly I saw and felt results with Alice Nouveau Hydrating Anti-Wrinkle Serum. My skin feels softer, more hydrated and has plumped up filling in some of those pesky wrinkles. Now on to those age spots, which I know will take a bit more time, although I do believe they do seem a tad bit lighter already!

Alice Nouveau Hydrating Anti-Wrinkle Serum a definite must
for younger looking skin!
As a side note: Use sunscreen daily as Retinol increases sun sensitivity. For first time users, apply every other night for first few weeks until skin adjusts.

You can find Alice Nouveau Hydrating Anti-Wrinkle Serum
 on Amazon.

In partnership with Alice Nouveau . Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin