Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Friday, July 3, 2015

Relax Body and Mind #deadseasalt


Stressful
That's the only word that describes these last few weeks. There's been new health issues with the kids and we have literally had doctor appointments everyday.
I understand stress headaches, but body aches? I'm sitting in waiting rooms after all, not strenuous work by any means.

When I received Adovia Dead Sea Bath Salts  it was the end of the day, I headed to my bathroom and drew a warm bath. Added Adovia Dead Sea Bath Salts  to the water which dissolved rather quickly along with a few drop of Lavender essential oil. Lit some candles, stepped in, closed my eyes and went on a mental vacation.
After my bath I noticed not only was my headache gone, my body felt better and surprisingly my skin felt so soft. I rarely have time for soaking but with what is coming up medically for my children I anticipate making more time for them.
Adovia Dead Sea Bath Salts  also make for great scrubs.
I got about a palm full, added enough fractionated coconut oil to make a paste and scrubbed my feet. They felt smoother and most of the dead skin had sloughed off. You could add your favorite essential oil to the scrub also.
Adovia Dead Sea Bath Salts come in a resealable 1.75 pound bag making it very convenient to retrieve the amount you need and seal the bag back up to keep any moisture from getting inside.
 

  What the company would like you to know about their product:
''Dead Sea Salts are the Best Bath Salts on The Planet - Much Higher Mineral Concentration than Epsom Salt! with a High Concentration of Minerals which are Essential for Proper Skin Health and Beauty

Adovia Dead Sea Salt is Fine Grain for Faster Dissolving - Packaged in a Resealable Zip Lock Bag

Provides relief from Psoriasis, Eczema, and Arthritis symptoms. Formulated with over 26 essential minerals the body needs for natural soothing and relaxation.

Find Relief from Aches and Pains by Soaking in a Bath full of these Salts. Rejuvenates, exfoliates, and softens while it soothes!

Contains absolutely zero additives, colors, or scents. Higher Level of Minerals and Relief than Epsom Salts''
You can find Adovia Dead Sea Bath Salts
on Amazon.

Be sure to check out their Facebook Page, Website,
 and Blog to keep up to date on all
 their current happenings!
  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free or a discounted  price from Adovia .  Regardless, I only recommend products or
services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin