Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Paint'em Pretty ~ Happy 4th of July and #PutTheNailinIt

I'm blending cause with Patriotism this week.
After all we're coming up on the 4th of July
and a campaign for ending Domestic Violence.

From an old kit that I had I used 2 coats of the dark blue followed by 2 coats of Pure Ice ~ Strapless (glitter). I had fun making the white dots. Have them down pat now!

2 coats of Wet'Wild  ~ Kiss Me for the red followed
with white stripes.
Unfortunately, my stripes are waving in the breeze
 just like our Flag does :/

My ring finger has Sinful Colors Professional ~ Tempest, 2 coats. This happens to be my new fav color at the moment :-) 

All toped with 1 coat of
 my fav top coat Sally Hansen's Megashine.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I want to wish one and all a Safe
and Happy 4th of July!


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Now Paint Your Nail Purple to Show Support:
  


People like Miss America 2015 Kira Kazantsev, actor Alan Cumming and writer Linda Fairstein are showing
their commitment to ending domestic violence
in a simple and stylish way:
Step 1: Donate
Step 2: Paint your ring fingernail any shade of purple
Step 3: Share it on your social networks.
Make your donation today.

Now that you’ve donated, paint your ring fingernail any shade of purple and share it on your social networks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin