Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Rain Makes Everything Happy and Fresh

Since last Friday we have received RAIN!!!
Not enough to get us out of the drought but for the past week it has been raining off and on. The ground is soaking it up and my gardens look so happy...albeit messy :(

My fruit trees are blooming!

Cherry Plum


Nectarine one week ago. 

Nectarine this week!


Cherry Tree

Of course, the rain knocked blooms/petals off...
Confetti in the pond :)

Yes, all that contraption is to keep the Raccoon's out!
So far so good!

My Orchid is blooming too!


Still can't believe I haven't killed it yet !


3 comments:

  1. It's wonderful to hear you've had rain finally. I know just how reviving even a little bit of rain can be for a garden after a long dry spell. Beautiful blossoms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Cherry Tree! It is gorgeous! Your back yard is coming along nicely. I think that Spring is my favorite. :)
    Thank you for joining in for FCF! :)
    I'm so glad you did!
    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Deb, Love your fresh blooms. What a gorgeous sight after the rains. I think that Spring is truly on the way.
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin