Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Monday, March 3, 2014

♥♥♥ Happy Birthday Mom, I love and Miss You Terribly ♥♥


Today is my Mother's birthday.
She was born in 1919 and passed in 2001.
Wasn't she pretty?
 

I lve and miss you sooo much!
 
 
In younger years, what a catch!
 



She was Queen of the Holy Ghost Festa one year, many years ago.

 
I will never stop missing her.
I recently came across this photo taken in 1940.
What a Hoot! 
 
I hope you are not disappointed in me.
I'm trying to be as strong as you were,
but I feel I'm falling short.
 I really could use a warm supporting
loving hug from you right now.
I wear your sweater to help get that feeling.
 
I lve you more than anything
and always will.
 

Please guide me to make the right decisions.

  

Happy Birthday Mom
I love and miss you soooo much!
 
You're never far from my thoughts.
I lve you.
Be at peace.
 
xoxoxoxooxoxoxo
♥♥♥♥♥

2 comments:

  1. Hi Deb, wiping tears away here. Your mother was a beautiful lady, wonderful photos of her. I'm sure your mother is proud of you and is sending her love from above. I'm sending you a hug too, dear lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deb. what a beautiful birthday tribute to your pretty mother. I know she is looking down and very proud of you. She lives in your heart and guides you always.
    Keep smiling sweetie!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin