Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Maples???

This is continued from yesterdays post.

Debbi and Glenda think my mystery plants are Maple Trees!
Thanks ladies!!
 

 
Wow! Really? I don't even know if we have Maples here...maybe in town with some of the old Victorian homes.
I'd love to have a Maple, but these are right under our "came with the house" tree that no one can identify. The builder was to put Modesto Ash trees in all the front yards but it seems in our court he didn't. We've had professionals come out and try to figure out what the tree s and they don't even know. Pretty bad when County Agricultural Extension doesn't even know...
 
but I digress...
 
Maybe I'll pull one and leave the other and try to keep it a small bush??
Wonder if that is even possible.
 

 
I think maybe an experiment is in order
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi dear friend
    I just wanted to come by and say hello and to catch up with you.
    I sure have missed you. Hopefully I can get back into blogging and keeping up with my friends.
    Love your headboard.
    I hope you figure out what kind of tree you have here. I am no help here...sorry
    Love
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin