Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Friday, September 14, 2012

Help With Plant ID

As most of you know I've been going through a rough time.
Needless to say, and believe me I'm embarrassed to say, I have neglected my gardens. Well, I worked on the front this morning and found two of these plants. Now, of course, I've planted seeds and things here and there over the past few years since I tore out the lawn and replaced it with the garden, but do you think I remember what and where I planted things..NO!
So I don't know if these are weeds, something I've planted in the past and finally decided to grow or something the birds have planted for me 
They are both about 3 feet tall and look very healthy (probably a weed!!) LOL
any who I was hoping some one may recognize it and let me know whether to pull or leave.



Thank you for looking!!



7 comments:

  1. I am afraid you stumped me. Of course that isn't too hard to do. LOL Those large leaves should make them easy to identify by someone, hopefully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb, they look like maple tree seedlings to me. Those seeds can blow in the wind a long way! Don't feel too alone about neglecting your garden, I belong to that club this year too:( I need to get out there and do some digging and dividing. We have had some real hot weather the last few days here in Oregon, so not too anxious to get out there yet...

    ReplyDelete
  3. If those are what I think they are..then Debbi is right...I practically pulled a darned forest out of my gardens this year...the maple trees are taking over!!!
    hang in there chicky...I am here if you need to vent...my ordeal lasted almost 5 years...plus ...and it is finally almost over...there is light at the end of your tunnel...
    I shared this post to tootsie time facebook page!!!
    thanks for linking in this week I hope you will again soon!
    hugs from Alberta Canada!
    (¯`v´¯)
    `*.¸.*´Glenda/Tootsie
    ¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•.
    www.tootsietime.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, it has been awhile since I have been here to catch up. I am sorry that you are going through difficult times. My prayers are with you. I am not sure what kind of plant that is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Deb,
    Well I really don't know what they are, however, they are attractive and I would leave them and be surprised when it blooms. Hugs...Lu

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, can't figure out what that is, maple tree seedlings aren't viny like that, it almost reminds me of a clematis, just not sure, interesting though! I will have to see if I can find it in a book.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Deb,
    I too think those are Maple saplings, but hey ya read my post about my gardens..Wildflower Refuge...LOL...I love Natural Gardening.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin