Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Garden

The weather is warming fast...goes had in hand with the week I've had.
Looking forward to the weekend and may even disconnect the phones.
I need as couple days of peace.....

I found my Orange full of buds!

 my Cecil Brunner is finally opening up.
The fragrance is delightful


Cecil Brunner on my arch


Little Bo Peep is still looking for her Sheep!

I don't know the name of this Lilac but it's flowers are so delicate looking

they are so small compared my others

I'm joining:

Tootsie Time

Wishing all a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Girl...lilac is one of my absolute favorites!!! I am hoping the only one here will bloom at least a few little buds...but I am not hopeful...I can't tell you how much I miss my old gardens!!!!!
    I thank you so much for linking in this week. It is an honor to host Friday's Flaunt and meet new friends and visit the regulars (who are like old friends) who share. I always feel so privileged to know that inspiration is just a click away when need a bit of a boost for my spirits! It is a pleasure to tour and see all the gorgeous blooms...landscaping and ideas that all the participants share, and I appreciate each and every link and comment! I have shared your post today with my facebook page for Tootsie Time. I hope you will link in again soon!
    (¯`v´¯)
    `*.¸.*´Glenda/Tootsie
    ¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty, my cecil is starting to really bloom to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh happy day!! I found you again!! Our citrus trees are loaded too, hope they hang on. I love alyssum!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your roses and alyssum are lovely, and I can just smell the lilacs! My lilacs are done already - we had an early, very warm spring.
    Happy FF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe it is Korean Lilac? They are much smaller than the standard English lilac and they are extremely fragrant.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin