Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Monday, April 23, 2012

Frugal Decorating Ideas


Joining Kimberly and Courtney for
their Monday Pinning Party


This week I was looking for some frugal decorating ideas.
Seems most of us are on a budget these days, and even if we aren't why spend when you can recycle and you what you have!

Love these creative ideas ♥

Collect glass jars and mod podge doilies or lace on the then embellish.
Perfect for candles but also great for storage.


And how about wooden hangers turned towel holders!

Love using old crates for displaying collections or even just for storage

The best is that you can stack in any combination


How clever to use old garden fence as window treatment

How much easier can it get?
Using removed pages from a book to make a nostalgic looking banner

This is the easiest, yet it is so cottagey romantic and nostalgic


5 comments:

  1. love the look of the wooden crates! Great idea!
    xo
    Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those wooden crates are fantastic. I'd love those in my bedroom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had some wooden crates. sandie

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great round-up Deb! love the wooden crates...and i've seen those wooden hangers turned towel hooks before and just LOVE that!

    thanks for linking up as always!!!

    xo,
    kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  5. your not crazy- I thank we all have family members. Thanks we are crazy. You have some cute ideas. Keep them coming, Janet

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin