Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

What is my Style?


I'm joining Courtney and Kimberly
for "Pinning".

This weeks theme: This is My Style

Jeans, jeans, jeans

They're about all I wear and have worn for more years than I care to count.
I got to the point where jeans and a T-shirt was my daily outfit.
Let's face it, with raising 4 kiddos, what you look like comes in last
and it gets to be a habit.
It's what I was comfortable in..who I was.
A rut if you will.



This could be me in my 20's


My life has changed drastically in the last year.
Going through a divorce after 37 yrs sure makes you stop 
and think of who you are.

Now I'm way past my 20's, but still like my jeans.
But I would like to change from a 'thrown together' look to a more 'put together' look....
sans the hand me down t-shirts.. 

These out fits are so cute!


And one thing I want to get back is doing my nails on a regular basis.
I used to always do my own...but priorities changed.
Now nails have sure come along way since then.
Love this!

Maybe after I lose all this divorce stress weight I could even wear something like these.


So fun and carefree..
carefree, isn't that a wonderful word?


So I guess this post has turned out about what I would like my style to become,
not what it is.
It's a process and I will get there.

4 comments:

  1. Great style....carefree....you'll get there!!! hugs...cleo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too wear a lot of jeans at home, you know I take care of my invalid husband and they are comfortable. However, I do have quite a few skirts cause that is what I really love to wear. The longer skirts rather than short and with boots. I like that look. Good luck with yours. Hugs...Lu

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE jeans! definitely a staple in my wardrobe. so versatile! thanks for linking up...loving your style! ;)

    kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA - I thought you were going to say Charlie was your style. sandie

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin