Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Sunday, February 26, 2012

What's New?

I've been working a a few things...
figuring out a way to use my old eyeglass lenses.

Here are a couple of necklaces I've made.

 Norval the fish from Dr Seuss
I wanted the backs to look finished so
 I covered them with sheet music and cut out words.
This one has 'Good fun'

A Mermaid with danglies one this one.
'Simple Beauty' on the back

With the unseasonably warm weather we've been having my mind turns to Spring,
and with that Nests :)

Here's one in a baby shoe.
Embellished with a muslin tie, soft feathers and vintage buttons.

I'm joining:


Etsy Cottage Style


10 comments:

  1. Hi Deb, I love these ideas you've shown! If you hadn't told me they were eyeglass lenses, I would never have known. Gosh, you are so talented!

    I hope you had a great weekend, I think of you so often. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The baby shoe nest is so cute, what an adorable little treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Deb - Love the sweet little nest in the baby shoe - adorable! Hugs, Dru

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the baby shoe Deb, your new header looks great too! Have a good week! Hugs Marilou

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the glasses and the baby shoe - neat crafts!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea the reuse of glass lenses is for projects. Yours are just wonderful.

    Stopping in from ECS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Deb, Your creations are awesome. You are such a talented lady and what a great use of old lenses in this project. The baby shoe is darling too.
    Love your blog look. Perfect spring inspiration.
    Hugs, Celestina Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have glass lens in my nightstand, like they would do me any good that way,( not in and frames)
    Now, I know what to TRY to do! Thanks for the idea!
    Smiles, Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh Deb - what a fabulous idea - I would never ever have thought of that! Sandie

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin