Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Hmmmm.........


February 03, 2011


Taurus (4/20-5/20)


Your personal problems are all fading away right now, which is great news for the people in your life who have been worrying about you. Let them know how you're doing. It's an important time for you in regards to your family relationships, so try to reach out to as many different branches of your family tree as possible. You provide a necessary and unique contribution to these people, and your insight, charm and humor would be a welcome addition to their lives right now.

Sometimes I check my Horoscope, just for fun. It's funny how sometimes it relates to what you are going through.

4 comments:

  1. It's like the weather, every now and then they get it right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always take comfort and inspiration from wherever I find it. I glad this one spoke to you. Have a good weekend. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Deb, We all read our horoscope every now and then. Sometimes you wish that it was really the way that it says. I hope you are doing o.k. It is so good to see you back to blogging more. Have a great weekend of doing what you want to do. Your Missouri Friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like this was written just for you :~) , odd isn't it.... Maybe the Universe is trying to tell you something....
    Have a Wonderful weekend ~
    Hugs to You, Angel

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin