Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Now These Are Icicles

Christmas is over,
the tree is down,
99% of the decorations are packed away.....

Are you ready for the New Year?
Me neither.

But before the New Year can start,
we need to celebrate my middle Son's 23rd Birthday.
Holy Cow!! I didn't realize he was that old!

I mean, I knew how old he was...just didn't realize he was that old!
LOL You now what I mean.
Well, maybe you don't..
time has sped up so fast for me I can barely keep up!!!

His birthday is the 30th of Dec.
The same day my Paternal Grandmother was born.

Anyhoo,
we had 60 degrees of sunshine today!
Felt sooo good.
I'm ready for Spring!!

The following photos are amazing.
I'm sure these people are ready for Spring too!
















Now Quit complaining that you're Cold!!

5 comments:

  1. Icicles without using the sprinkler doesn't count! lol. Amazing photos. I know what you mean about the kids getting older, when we clearly are not!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely blog and incredible pictures! We have driven around this lake, in MUCH Better conditions. I'm not complaining! :) Please drop by for a visit when you have a chance. I'm a new blogger & love to make friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heisann!

    What a winter you have!!!!!
    A big... and warm new year's hug from me to you!

    http://viltogvakkert.blogspot.com/2010/12/alt-godt-for-det-nye-aret.html

    Bjørg Nina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow-I won't complain-I've never seen anything like that! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! Absolutely Amazing Photos! Wouldn't want to live There in the Winter !!.... lol
    Snow you can shovel & move,,,, What do you do with all that Ice!?! ......

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin