Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Saturday, January 1, 2011

I Found A Dress!

YAY!!!!!

Finally I have found something to wear for the Wedding!
I was really starting to sweat it,
being the last date to order was the last week in Dec.
I tried on some things when we were having Melissa measured for her Bridesmaids dress.
Most I liked were discontinued..grrr.

But ended up deciding on these 2 pieces.



The top is Chiffon with Crystal Beading, Sequins

and has a Scoop neckline.
It comes with long sleeves,
 but I will have them cut to make short sleeves
upon alteration.

 

Blue Jay is the color I chose.


I went online and found photos in the correct color.


The skirt is also Chiffon and has several 'layers' to it
giving it an uneven hem line 
(as close as I could get to my Handkerchief Hem) 
and side slits on both sides.


Now to find accessories.
Since the top has the beading and sequins,
do I wear a necklace? or just earrings?
What do you think?

OH, and to find the perfect shoes....

what do you think about these???


Anyone gets outta line and POW!

7 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Deb, I am so glad that you found your dress. You can relax a little. I enjoyed reading your blog tonight. I am catching up on reading the last few evenings. It has been really cold, but no snow to speak of. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Your Missouri Friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty and I love the color. You could wear a really simple necklace or skip it and just go with earrings. I love the gun shoes! whoo hooo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Deb. Love the asymmetric design and the blues a really pretty color. I think that it's got just the right amount of bling and not overdone. With that scope neck being the depth it is I would try a couple of necklaces, not to small. It looks so sheer and breezy perfect for cutting the sleeves and having a spring look. I don't think you could go wrong with or without a necklace. No expert here just my humble opinion.

    OOO's...Tracy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Deb, I love your dress and the color. The shoes are killers.....ooh la la! You are going to be a hot mama!!


    I would wear chandelier earrings and a long peral and sparkly necklace. Also a big bracelet and pearl ring!

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  5. If there is one thing I hate worse than grocery shopping it is clothes shopping for myself. Congratulations on finding the dress and the shoes of choice are ideal..... lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice choice. I am a simple is more for jewelry. A nice strand of beads or pearls, short, would be elegant with matching earrings. Will the shoes be colored to match the dress?

    ReplyDelete
  7. So Glad you found your dress,,,, Whew!! Now you can relax a bit ;~) Love those packin heels ..... lol

    I am Sure you will find something Beautiful jewelry wise to go with your Beautiful Blue dress :~)
    Just to add my 2 cents worth... I think I'de go with chandelier earrings, a nice (rather large...) cocktail ring and a pretty bracelet... well you asked.....lol

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin