Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy Birthday TJ!!

Yes, we celebrated TJ's 23rd birthday yesterday.
He decided he just wanted to hang out at home with the family
and have Tracy finish his birthday tattoo.

He opened gifts...






got his tat finished..
A is for Anthony
(great job Tracy!!)


had a bonfire on his Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream Cake...


smiled for the camera


made a wish....


and blew!


The youngins played quarters...




then headed to the local bar.....
let me just say, they had 'too' good of a time
and it's rather quiet around here today.

5 comments:

  1. hahahahaha!!!
    Wishing you a very Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday TJ....

    Wishing you and yours A Happy New Year and hoping that you are showered with more blessings than you know what to do with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Deb!!!! Couldn't go to bed without stopping by and wishing you tons of happiness for 2011. Looks like the kids had a blast. That was a favorite game of mine too. I thought only us old schooler's remembered that one.

    Have a wonderful day. Hugs and love...Tracy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to you son and Happy New Year to you all Deb!
    xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin