Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Wag Source Hip + Joint Soft Chews for Dogs - Review



''** Ideal for overly active dogs, sporting breeds, dogs in need of daily joint support**

Wag Source Hip + Joint Soft Chews for Dogs is formulated to play a vital role in your dog’s proactive joint care, help preserve mobility, protect muscles against a lifetime of exercise and promote a healthy physical and cognitive aging process. Complete with 11 active ingredients including 700mg of Glucosamine, Chondroitin, and MSM in each chew – these easy-to-give soft chews alleviate hip and joint pain, maintain cartilage tissue strength and elasticity, calm inflammation, aid in shock absorption from daily exercise, and help cushion and lubricate joints''



Wag Source Hip + Joint Soft Chews for Dogs are a nice soft chewable size for my oldest dog, an 11 yr. old Corgi mix. Sometimes treats/supplements are too hard for her to eat due to missing teeth. She ate her chew without incident. She can be a bit picky but these must be tasty. I love that they come in a container with a lid, as sometimes those "zipper" bags just don't zip well, thus the supplements dry out. Plus if I should forget it out my puppy can't tear it open and eat the whole bag - yes that has happened in the past! I have noticed improvement in her mobility.


I may have received one or more of the products mentioned above for free or a discounted price. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin