Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Great Value LED Light Bulb, 16W (100W Equivalent) BR30 Floodlight Lamp E26 Medium Base, Dimmable, Soft White, 4-Pack - Review


Great Value LED Dimmable Floodlight Lamp Bulb is a sturdily made floodlight. Good size with a nice weight. Lights up the entire deck area, which I love. I have replaced my deck light with this floodlight due to it being dimmable. Should we want to sit outside in the evening we can lower the brightness to a calming level.


I may have received one or more of the products mentioned above for free or a discounted price. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin