Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Thursday, January 19, 2023

Mainstays Iridescent Lightweight PEVA Shower Curtain Liner, Clear - Review


''Add a bit of dimension and create the illusion of more open space in your bathroom décor with the Mainstays Luminous PEVA Shower Curtain Liner. This semi-transparent PEVA shower liner features an iridescent geometric design that creates a kaleidoscope effect as it shifts in color when light hits it. The Luminous PEVA Shower Curtain Liner is available in clear, gray, and aqua. It can be used alone or be paired with a decorative fabric shower curtain. The buttonhole top construction is compatible with various styles of shower hooks or rings. The shower liner measures 70 inches by 72 inches and fits standard size shower or tub areas. For easy care, just wipe clean with a damp cloth.''

 

Very impressed by the thickness of the PEVA. Not sure if it is the thickness or something else, but the Mainstays Shower Curtain does not cling to you while showering as some I've had in the past have done. Installation was a breeze. The iridescent geometric pattern is almost like a hologram. Gorgeous when the light shifts and all the different colors show up. The design of the shower curtain makes it suitable for any color bathroom.

I may have received one or more of the products mentioned above for free or a discounted price. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin