Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Monday, December 17, 2018

Christmas Tour 2018

OK 
Pretty self explanatory...

but you're probably wondering why is your Christmas Tree on the table?
Several of our pets have gotten to that geriatric age, with one losing her sight and another starting dementia.


We didn't want to move the furniture around
and make it harder on them so.....


we decided to keep it to a minimum and 
place the ones we chose to put up out of their way.



Plus I could sit with my leg up and decorate, 
thanks to an injury








M took care of the mantle and the
the snowflakes, but paid for it the next day.
Darn AS.


Wishing you and yours a Magical 
Memory Making
Merry Christmas!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin