Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Scatter Kindness ~ #sktrkndns ~ WW


It's Holiday Time..
rolling out the cheer!


These are probably the last of our Christmas ones
that we'll do.




Found by Sandra K.
on Nov. 24, 2018


''Found this lovely rock at my house today
California “Rocks”. #sktrkndns''


Found by Ryan J.
on Dec. 8, 2018


''Found this Rock at the mall in Modesto and 
now it’s at Mi Wuk Village in the snow.''


Found by Sandra K.
in 2017


"Last years rock I found"
California “Rocks”. #sktrkndns''


Found by Cecilia E.
on Dec, 12, 2018



''My son loves rocks and found this rock in Turlock.
 Thank you to the person that painted this''



Found by Cassandra O.
on Dec. 18, 2018



''My children found this rock at the Patterson Walmart... my kids are inspired to paint their own rocks and hide them! Thank you & Merry Christmas!''🎄🎁 ❤️


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin