Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Sunday, November 19, 2017

Who Has the BEST Brother in Law? I DO!!!!

How do you get rid of a broken down hot tub the ex left behind?


You can see the hideous thing behind my cousins.
We've been stuck with it for 6+ years.
The kids and I have been slowly picking at it with 
hammers, crowbars and whatever else we could find to take it apart piece by piece. You can see we'd removed the redwood siding and some tubing in the above photo, but had a long way to go.
We had tried our sawzall, but it really didn't make much of a dent in it. :(

Then TA DA!!!!

We had a surprise when my sister and hubby showed up to cut it to pieces! His sawzall made ours look like a toy! LOL
No wonder we couldn't get anywhere with ours!


His cut through it like butter!


He went to work on it so quickly I didn't 
get any before photos, oh well,
who wants to look at those 
when you can see it chopped up!


My boys have health issues and have physical limitations
so my brother-in-law did all the major work.



My sister even pitched in!
She recently had two hip replacements!
Needless to say, I snapped these pictures 
and got to work!





It was cathartic for all of us to see that
 monstrosity being cut to shreds!



As it was cut up, it was loaded onto their truck, 
they even hauled it away for us!!
Now is that beyond the call of duty or what??


It's so hard to believe it is actually gone.
Anytime one of us goes outside, 
we come in and say
 "I still can't believe it actually gone!" 
LOL


As for the cement pad, I've got plans for it come Spring,
yes it may included my new Mermaid deck.....
here's a peek ;)


We're all just so grateful and appreciative
 that it is GONE for GOOD.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin