Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Sleeping Dogs


This dog's asleep. Wait, I mean "This dog's a-sheep."

Dogs are magical. Not because of the special connections they have with humans or the fact that they evolved from that mythical,
Magical trickster, the wolf - dogs are magical because they can sleep anywhere.
If I could sleep like dogs sleep, I'd never be tired. And if I could sleep like dogs sleep, there would probably also be a lot of pictures
on the Internet of me sleeping, because sleeping dogs are ridiculous.

After your hound is planted, expect puppies to sprout in six to eight weeks.

I'm actually not sure if this dog is asleep or just having a vulnerable bonding moment with the table leg.

Because really, isn't every water dish just a very small pool? 
OH does that mean that every pool is just a large water bowl?!

Hey, I'm just gonna see if my Kong went under the cou...zzzzz.

All 2016 Hondas will have puppy sleep handles as a standard feature.

Sorry, your patio furniture is now a dog bed.

No, seriously. Your patio furniture is a dog bed.

"I didn't fall asleep in the food bowl!"

Somebody doesn't understand the concept of a pillow.

And that was the day he discovered his dog had a shoe fetish.

Although he loved music, it was Spot's greatest secret that he was actually tone deaf.

Bitsy built her own version of Temple Grandin's hug machine.

He didn't even rinse himself off in the sink before getting in the dishwasher.

Shifting into sleep mode. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin