Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Paint'em Pretty ~ Playing


Busy, busy, busy
Not enough hours in the day to accomplish what needs to be done.
Gardening, Christmas shopping, baby shopping ~ yes my new little grandson has arrived! Trying to get everything under control, skipping the Thanksgiving decorations and going right into Christmas!

I know, I know, but if I start now they
 just maybe up by Christmas! LOL


But I did try to play with polishing my nails ~ just trying something different.
It unfortunately was a rush job.
But I felt accomplished at least afterwards.

Base coat was Lion Around by Essie.
 I gave my accent nail some abstract black striping 
with L.A. Colors Art Deco Thin Tip Brush.
I topped all off with Hallucinate by Wet n Wild 
from their Wild Shine line.
I love Hallucinate, it has the tiniest bits of glitter
and adds just a subtle eye catching sparkle.

So even when time is tight,
try to squeeze playing time in!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin