Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Sunday, March 30, 2014

How come no one ever told me??


You've probably been ignoring this feature.
Most aluminum foil boxes have press-in tabs
 that secure the roll in place,
so you don't have worry about it flying out 
every time you rip off a sheet.
(Saran Wrap too)
**
You've been dispensing Tic Tacs the Hard Way

You know how when you violently shake a container of Tic Tacs into your palm it seems as though you always end up with zero or seven? Avoid that altogether by letting a mint gently glide into the tiny lid crevice.
**
You haven't been using ketchup cups to their full potential.
Instead of grabbing multiple cups of ketchup, simply pull apart at the edges for twice the space.
**
Chinese takeout containers are actually made to fold out into plates.
The containers actually are meant to unfold into a makeshift plate,
which you can easily reassemble into a box for storing leftovers.
(Never knew or noticed that.  Great Idea!)
**

Soda tabs double as straw holders.

Turn the tab around so that it acts as holder that can stop the straw from raising out of the can as the soda fizzes.
**

You probably don't realize it, but your pots come with built-in spoon rests.

**

Soft-drink lids can double as coasters.



WELL !  I'll be darned!

1 comment:

  1. HI Deb, these are all great facts that I never knew. Thanks for sharing. This was a fun post.
    Have a great week.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin