Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Saturday, January 25, 2014

20 Team Mule Borax Sweepstakes


Since 1891, 20 Mule Team Borax has helped the world get their clothes smelling fresher and their households looking cleaner. Borax has long been, and will continue to be the natural way to clean.
20 Mule Team® Borax has many practical uses in the laundry room, kitchen and bathroom.

But did you know you know there are so many other FUN, dare I say even crafty uses for 20 Mule Team Borax ?

Here are just a few to get you started.



 
 
Gak 

 

Would you like an extra $500.00?
Of course you would!
All you have to do is go here to enter and
 follow the easy and fun directions!

You could win $500.00 just by finding new ways to use 
20 Mule Team® Borax!

Good luck and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin