Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Where Old Wrenches Go To Die

Just in case you have ever wondered where all the old wrenches go at the end of their days, THIS guy knows. 
                      No wonder I can never find the right size, he's got them all!!
How cool is this???
He lives near Boort, Victoria, Australia 
and does it all by himself from a wheel chair.
Amazing!


















Talented indeed!


 I haven't been able to go Treasure Hunting(
But when I came across this I knew I wanted to share it with you all. When I'm able to get back out there, I know I'll be hunting for old wrenches! How 'bout you?

3 comments:

  1. What fabulous art and NO excuses! This is one very talented guy and thanks for sharing!

    Smiles, Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your inspiring blog...I cannot wait for Spring cleanouts at the local dump!whenever the snow stops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW.
    TO take all that stuff and create those beautiful works....I love the horses.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin