Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

My Wish for You in 2014


I received this from a friend via email and had to share.
 I couldn't have put this into any better words.
Thank you Amy!




''May peace break into your house and thieves come to steal all of your debts. May the pockets of your jeans become a magnet for crisp $100 bills. May love stick to your face like Vaseline and laughter assault your lips! May your clothes smell of success like smoking tires and happiness slap you across the face with tears of joy. May the problems you have lose your home address!


In simple words ............
MAY 2014 BE THE BEST YEAR OF YOUR LIFE!!!! 

HUGS, Amy''

Stop in and visit Amy's darling shop,
Four Sisters in a Cottage, 
filled with SO Many needfulls!

Here's a few of my favorites for all of you too ♥♥











1 comment:

  1. And a very happy and blessed new year to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin