Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Need a Laugh?

He said to me ............. Shall we try something new tonight?
I said to him ... That ' s a good idea - you stand by the stove & sink while I sit on the sofa and do nothing.

He said to me.... What have you been doing with all the grocery money I gave you?
I said to him ...... Turn sideways and look in the mirror!

He said to me.... How many men does it take to change a roll of toilet paper?
I said to him .. .. I don ' t know; it has never happened.

He said to me. . Why is it difficult to find men who are sensitive, caring and Good- looking?
I said to him . . . They already have boyfriends.

He said to me...What do you call a woman who knows where her husband is every night?
I said to him. . .. A widow.

He said to me.... Why are married women heavier than single women?
I said to him .. . .. Single women come home, see what ' s in the fridge and go to bed…Married women come home, see what ' s in bed and go to the fridge.

1 comment:

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin