Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Where's Winter?

I'm joining in:

ECS Garden Cottage Party

We have had such a mild Winter this year it's scary.
I think we've gone from Fall right into Spring.

We really need rain. We haven't had any this year.
I think this Summer will be draught central.

But these little guys don't mind, 


they are blooming their little heads off.
 

Last year I made this planter out of scrap wood, laths to be specific.
Some paint and decals added some fun.


Decals are one of my favorite things.
They can add so much interest to anything.


Love to add them to mason jars lids


Pretty :)


But in the mean time I'm just dreaming of my Lilacs





and other Spring flowers





Sending warm rose scented hugs ♥♥


5 comments:

  1. Your flowers are all so pretty! In the gardens and on the lids!
    Your lilacs are gorgeous, I could almost smell them!
    We are having a mild winter, here, too. We do have snow on the ground, maybe three inches. It will all be gone in a couple of days as we have rain coming our way. lol!
    Jil ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here in MD ours are all up & some are ner ready to bloom! What craziness ...

    Have a lovely week ~
    TTFN ~
    Hugs,
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  3. My "stuff" in the yard is totally confused too. They start to pop up and it snows. We've had an extremely mild winter here in Michigan too. Hardly no snow to speak of. Loving the lilacs! Wishing I had smell a vision though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the decals on the mason jar lids

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous blog! I'm so glad that I found you! Your planter is so pretty, the decals are really the icing on the cake! Care to share where you find them? I'm going to start following you:)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin