Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Friday, January 20, 2012

COFFEE HURTS

I was eating lunch on the 20th of February with my 6-year-old

granddaughter and I asked her, "What day is tomorrow?"
She said "It's President's Day!"


She is a smart kid. So, I asked "What does President's Day
mean?" I was waiting for something about Washington or
Lincoln etc.


She replied, "President's Day is when President Obama steps
out of the White House, and if he sees his shadow we have
one more year of unemployment."


You know, it hurts when hot coffee spurts out your nose...
Thanks Pete

6 comments:

  1. Hysterical laughing!!! SMART KID-LING you have there!

    Have a great weekend ~
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is the funniest thing I've heard in a long time! thanks for sharing ~
    'hugs from afar'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha hahaha...thats a good one!!!!


    Hugs and smiles,

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smart child. Never underestimate the thoughts of a one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, how cute!! I bet the hot coffee didn't feel so good coming out of the nose. lol

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin