Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Busy Little Worker Elves

The elves (actually just me) have gotten a few more projects accomplished.....

A prim homespun garland to display Christmas Cards or anything else you like to.


A snowy blue Pine cone Swag


A red velvet Pine Cone Swag


and remember all those vintage ornaments I found at that sale?


Some have been reincarnated.....









I love how dreamy this cabinet came out ♥♥


♫ Two Turtle Doves ♫



An Electric Candle Stick


Icy Basket


A few Simple Ornaments



A Lavender Pillow


All available in my Etsy Shop! 
♥♥♥♥

My assistant seems to need a nap....



Even the flash doesn't wake her....
scooch over I think I need one too!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox


5 comments:

  1. Deb, so many great ideas here, I guess your 'elves' have been busy! I love the way you remodeled the old ornaments, they are just the cutest now, I have so many of them here and you've given me a great idea. That is, if I get around to it.

    I loved your sippy cups for big people, too and the neat jar cozy. Always something amazing going on here, Deb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooooo pretty....love your snowy wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pine cone swag is particularly pretty...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your wreath with the ornaments.
    Is that Epsom salts you are using??

    blessings and thanks for visiting my place for PS

    barbara jean

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Barbara Jean,
    I used epsom salts on the snowball ornaments, and the Turtle Doves.
    I used mica flakes on the ornament wreath.
    Thanks for asking.
    Have a great day!
    *hugs*deb

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin