Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Summer Vignettes

OK OK Yes I know Summer has been here for awhile...
but just hadn't gotten around to arranging anything Summery in my conservatory.
I had finally removed all the Easter deco's and it had been sitting plain.

So I just looked around and grabbed what was in reach and put this little vignette together.

Yes, in the center is one of my ''Kiss Blowers" sitting in a glass compote surrounded by dried Hydrangeas.

A little dress form on the right was a garage sale find. It is plastic but I covered it in vintage sheet music and just love it now. On top sits my Flower Ring from our last trip to Monterey. 

A mini topiary that I've had forever sits in the other back corner.

All is surrounded by Fairies, Imps and Dragonflies
Once finished, I turned and my China Hutch caught my eye.
It needed a little revamp of it's own.
Sorry no before pics :(
I cleaned and rearranged some of my Mother's China.
I have one shelf I try to keep for a seasonal display.
It too had remained blank since Easter.
I removed all the clutter that had collected there
Once cleared out I brought in her McCoy Vases and
added a few other elements for interest.


Yes, I know not a whole lot of Summertime decorating,
but enough to make me feel that I haven't totally lost all my balance.
♥♥♥
 


6 comments:

  1. Just blame it on the wedding....I like what you have done and don't you just love McCoy Pottery?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed your summertime decor. Just enough and so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your Conservatory, so much fun to decorate it :)
    You have been a very busy girl,, so you get a pass.....lol Your China hutch looks very Pretty in its Summer attire.
    Have a Wonderful week ~
    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deb honey I love what you have created and shared with us. I have to catch up with you while I am here especially the wedding.
    Love
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Deb, you always put the sweets things together! The conservatory is so cute and I love your display in the corner hutch! You always are doing something. I bet people get such a happy feel when they come into your home. I just saw that you posted all my giveaways. Thank you so much for sharing them ♥ I got your email but have been so busy last week with the giveaways I wasn't able to get back to you but your coupon will be going out in todays mail. Love you!!

    ♥… Tracy@CottonPickinCute

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty summer vignette. I have not done much in the home decorating area these past couple of months. I really need to change things up soon! thank you for sharing at TTF.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin