Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Thursday, June 2, 2011

A Garden in Bloom

I'm joining these parties:

Fishtail Cottage

Tootsie Time

Rose Vignettes

We have been having unusually mild weather lately.
In fact, we had sprinkles yesterday.
Keeping my fingers crossed it stays like this until after my Son's wedding.
It will be so much more enjoyable than temps in the 100's.

My Hollyhocks are blooming ☺ 




Yep, missed cutting the Asparagus when it was ready.
It sure gets ferny


Ahhh, the Honeysuckle is still blooming ♥♥♥


The Petunias are kind of at a standstill,
they would rather have the hotter weather.


My Balloon Flower is back!
I thought I lost it, but it surprised me.


A big hunk of cement with inlaid rock,
it will become a stepping stone...
somewhere.


Ahh morning rays....


Here Lambie..
their in there somewhere

Old rescued bush Roses in bloom


Big heads of Hydrangea



What else would I pick for a simple and gorgeous bouquet but Honeysuckle?
While it's in bloom I need to get my fill of that gorgeous aroma!
Not that I ever will ;)


Happy Gardening!

5 comments:

  1. Your flowers are gorgeous but that sun ray is really something. I posted on sun rays a few days ago. I thought they were special but yours are absolutely amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all the colors in your garden! The hollyhocks are amazing! thanks for sharing at Cottage Flora Thursday's! xoox, tracie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fragrance of Honeysuckle too ~ in fact it's my favorite. Your rescued rose bushes are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hollyhocks are gorgeous and one of my favorite flowers! You have so many things blooming. Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful flowers at your house. enjoyed your photos.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin