Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Monday, May 30, 2011

I Can See the Bottoms!

Another week is here and with it brings the month of June...
where has this year gone??

I am again joining:
Coastal Charm

A Picture is Worth 1,000 Words

Coloradolady

The Thrifty Groove


Slow but sure, is they way I've been going through "the boxes."
It has paid off..I can see the bottoms!!
It's so fun to unpack and rediscover all the Treasures inside them.

This is what I've recently dug out....

Wexford Claret Wine Glasses (60's),
Big Top Peanut Butter Gothic Sherbets by Hazel Atlas (50's)
Clipper Ship Mugs, a brass enameled bowl
and those fab cups shown in the center!


Maybe you're into ceramic/porcelain/bisque Doll heads


Or pristine white Milk Glass!
by
Indiana Glass, Hazel Atlas or Anchor Hocking
from the 30's-50's


These Hex Optic Carnival Glass Water Tumblers
in Marigold are from the 1940's


Cute Trinket Box, stone Owl, 
a lost Joseph and Cow from a Nativity,
and an old Bank.


The I saw this precious little babe.
Isn't she so sweet?
Made by Bradley Exclusives.


OK I'm jumping back into the boxes,
Check back to see what I find!

Have a great day 

7 comments:

  1. Oh lots of goodies Deb! I love milk glass and there are some awesome pieces in that photo. I also love those cute cups you found. Can't wait to see more. hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. those cups are cool. I have some clear ones, that were snuff glasses. Great stuff!
    Lezlee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Deb,
    Love your goodies, and the information you give about them!

    I recently found some Wexford glasses just like these...and a pitcher and bowl. I kinda like them, and may keep them!

    Thanks for linking to 2nd Time Around!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really have some vintage pieces stored away. Glad you took time to unpack a few for our enjoyment today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. At this rate, you may run out of space if the other boxes have this much in them. Very nice vintage showing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that's some cool stuff. Treasures indeed! That's the kind of unpacking I like to do.
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Deb! You have been uncovering so many amazing things! It has been so fun to "go through these boxes" with you! Thank you for joining TTF. I hoe you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin