Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

.

.

Monday, May 2, 2011

Overwhelmed and Loving It!


A friends home keeps being broken into any time he leaves,
so he has decided to just clear it out.
It belonged to his Grandparents and some of their things are still inside.
I went over one day last week to help.
I brought home a completely loaded van.
I'm going to clean things up and sell them for him on Etsy and eBay.

Everything is out on my deck.

The hoops on the right are for embroidering.
One even has it's own stand.


I keeping the wicker table! Yippee!


Lots and lots of vintage glassware


Several oil lamps too


Vintage wall decor galore!


Great old books!


Cute canister set and great Fruit Crate Labels


Lots of milk glass..
some hobnail too


It's fun to go back through it and rediscover everything!


So much neat stuff.....
some will be staying in it's new home,
 with me
♥♥♥
Blog Widget by LinkWithin