Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Uncovered Treasures

As I go through all the boxes,
 I thought I'd give you a peek of what's inside

Are you a doll collector?

So far I've uncovered a few china dolls,
a kitchen witch (remember these?)
and a decorative Thimble from Avon.

Don't you just love the kitchen witches face!?
The china dolls are so cute


Need something a little shabby chic?

You must keep your hairspray in a golden container so it's not unsightly.
And cover up that Kleenex box too!
You can place your trinkets in this ceramic Victorian Boot dish.
Does your wall need a little something?
This mid-century brass "plate" will do the trick.


Fun Fruit Crate Labels
The Peacock is my fav


Vintage toys
My Pretty Pony was the very first My Little Pony produced.
Who could forget Heman and Battle Cat from
Masters of the Universe? (has a bid on eBay)
By the power of Greyskull!!
Sorry got carried away ;)
I love the patina on this old Globe


Several handmade wooden items
2 wooden Lazy Susans (both have bids on them on eBay)
Sweeeet Wheelbarrow made from branches(already sold on Etsy)
Do you have a little one needing to be a little taller? 
This step stool is very sturdy.


Are you into '70's retro?
We have just the thing!

Butterfly Wall Decor from Coppercraft
A hip dip plate
Miss Hen on her nest inside her '70's painted coop
or
is Folk Art more your thing?
Then you'd like this hand painted
Chicken Trivet/cutting board/Wall Decor.

There are lots more Chickens to come!!
I'm hoping to get started on the dishes sometime this week.
Can't wait to show them to you
♥♥♥

2 comments:

  1. That is so much fun to look at all this stuff. I think it should sell pretty well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, You're going to be a busy bee with all these treasures. Those dolls are so pretty and of course I love that tissue box.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin