Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Sunday, June 19, 2011

A Bit of Freshness


Busy, busy, busy
is the way it's been around here lately.
With preparations for my Son's Wedding on Saturday,
getting the two younger ones ready for next semester, and going through
"those boxes"! it's been a little hectic around here.

My Conservatory has at empty since Easter.
Just no time to decorate it for Summer...not that Summer has arrived
 (Mother Nature is a little confused)
but anyway I finally got a minute to throw some of my fav's in it.


It's a little whimsical, in the center there is an Angel Blowing a Kiss, 
which has a special meaning.
A small Dress Form, Fairies, Dragonflies and tiny Topiary
lend themselves toward the magical feeling.

Most were all snagged at sales last Summer for a song.
The Dress Form was plain so I covered it in vintage hymnal pieces.
The flower ring was purchased at Monterey the last time a friend of mine visited. I covered the floor in reindeer moss.
I smile each time I look at it. 

When I was done I looked up and caught a glimpse of my corner hutch.
It was in need of a refresher course too.


I rearranged Mom's dishes...
 

then decided to add her McCoy Vases.



Enough playing, need to go pick up our dresses from the alterer.
Till next time...
xoxoxo

9 comments:

  1. I know you are really excited about the wedding and I'm sure you have been very busy.

    I do love your conservatory vingette!

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice decorations here, I love McCoy pottery. You are getting down to crunch time aren't you? Are the bride and groom getting nervous yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My you must be Crazy busy :)),, I can't believe it's almost here,,, everyone must be sooo excited:)
    I wish a Most Beautiful Day for your son and his Beautiful Bride,may they have a Blessed and Long & Happy marriage :)

    Once all the excitement is over you will be looking for something to do ;) Love the vignette in your corner hutch and the conservatory is Adorable :))

    Have a Wonderful Wedding ~ :))

    Hugs back atcha :) Angel

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful that you have your Moms's dishes! Love your McCoy! Congrats on your sons wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope the wedding goes well...I bet it will be beautiful!

    Thanks so much for the visit and for linking to 2nd Time Around!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH, what a wonderful display!!! Have a wonderful wedding this weekend, and hope all goes well!!! Sending wonderful wishes for the new bride and groom.

    Your mom's dishes are so pretty displayed like that on the shelf!!!

    Happy VTT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. busy, family time busy is the best kind; have fun this weekend at the wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope the wedding turns out just beautiful! Your conservatory looks gorgeous! And the cabinet with the dishes makes me drool. Thank you for joining TTF and have a wonderful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin